The Oak room has been designed to provide an exclusive dining and sitting room for our guests. It has been made by a local craftsman from Green Oak. The exposed beams and huge windows, frame the views of the valley and allow guests to enjoy some spectacular sunsets.
This is the perfect place to enjoy the view and unwind at any time of the day. On colder evenings our wood burning stove is alight with logs from our farm, where guests can curl up on the sofa and experience true relaxation.
- Information leaflets, maps, books, daily newspaper, magazines and board games.
- Fresh milk, fruit and homemade cake available at any time!
We also offer:
- Homemade soup with warm crusty bread for a light lunch or evening snack
- Packed lunches
Bedrooms: Badger, Pheasant and Wisteria rooms’ have super king-size beds and can be changed to twin beds if required. Garden Room has a king-size bed. Garden and Wisteria rooms can be linked as a ‘family suite’.
The rooms are self-contained with their own private entrances, giving access at any time of the day.
In the bedrooms:
- Quality bed linen
- Fresh flowers
- Well stocked tea tray
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Still and sparkling water
- Beautiful handmade curtains
- TV/DVD player
- Radio/Alarm clock/iphone dock
- Non allergic bedding available on request
- Handmade treats and little extras
In the bathrooms:
- Quality towels and fluffy bathrobes
- Heated towel rails
- Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy toiletries
Please note ‘no smoking’ in the house.
We have three ground floor rooms with parking alongside, there is a ramp available and the rooms are wheelchair accessible with good-sized bathrooms. Please see our access statement for further information.