Opening Safely at Alkham Court
With the lifting of restrictions from 19th July 2021, and moving over to a safe and cautious approach, we will be taking the following measures so you can relax and enjoy your stay.
- Arrival – All our rooms have their own private and independent access direct to the outside and each room now has its own key safe so our guests can self-check in if you prefer.
We will send you all the information for checking in advance of your stay.
We ask if you can arrive after 4.00 p.m. to allow us extra time for cleaning and for your room to be sufficiently aired before your arrival.
- We encourage you to clean your hands regularly. There is anti-bacterial hand wash provided in your room and hand sanitizers outside the dining room, spa barn and your room before entering.
- During your stay it is advised to leave your windows open as much as possible.
- Room Service – to keep everyone safe we will not enter your room during your stay, but if anything needs replenishing, please let us know.
- Breakfast – Our ‘Oak Room’ for breakfast is very spacious and has plenty of room to allow social distancing between guests. Breakfast will be served to your table and each table will have their own buffet selection of fresh fruit and cereals. Please pre-order your breakfast choices the night before using the forms left in your rooms.
- Our hot tub and sauna are open and we ask you to pre-book a time for your exclusive use.
- Departure – we hope you enjoy your stay at Alkham Court and we ask if you can leave your windows open to ventilate and please check out by 10.00 a.m to allow us extra time for cleaning.
- Payment – a deposit of the first night’s stay will already have been taken at the time of booking. Please ensure you have paid the final balance 24 hours before your arrival. We offer complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 12 months in the event of any restrictions being implemented but unfortunately are unable to offer any refunds.
- We have been awarded the ‘We’re Good to Go’ by following the government & industry Covid-19 guidelines.